Features & Benefits
Minimize costs with simplified, remote monitoring of cloud-based data storage resources. Blue Medora's ITM Agent for Amazon S3:
- Takes advantage of ITM's Tivoli Enterprise Portal (TEP) visualization capabilities to include best practices, expert advice, customized workspaces, and historical data gathering
- Integrates with Tivoli Data Warehouse (TDW) to provide ITDS-focused historical data collection and analysis
- Provides the ability to send application-specific events to the Tivoli Enterprise Console (TEC) and Netcool OMNIbus for advanced correlation and automation
- ITDS Status Dashboard – A one-stop shop based on Tivoli Enterprise Portal (TEP) that allows administrators to easily determine the overall health and status of ITDS ibmslapd server instances
- Availability Monitoring – Real-time detection of ITDS availability via: Process monitoring of key ibmslapd server processes. LDAP queries to discover the directory server’s ability to respond. Configuration mode detection.
- Configuration Monitor – Key configuration information gathered from a monitored ITDS ibmslapd server instance.
- Replication Monitor – Status and metrics of ibmslapd replication agreements.
- Statistical Monitors – Collection and reporting of over one hundred attributes indicating the current status of the directory server in terms of connections, transactions, types of LDAP operations performed, and more.
- Logs Monitor – Detection and reporting of critical errors found in the ITDS server logs.
- Take-Actions – Seven ITM Take-Actions that allow administrators to manage their ITDS environments via remote stop/start/restart of ITDS ibmslapd server and administrator processes, as well as to execute “runstats” focused on tuning and optimizing ITDS back-end databases.
- Situations – Over 40 ITM Situations (ie Alerts) that allow administrators to quickly and efficiently isolate impending or existing critical errors in their ITDS environment, along with expert advice based on industry best practices about how to remedy the problem.