Features & Benefits
Extend Oracle Enterprise Manager to VMware
The Blue Medora VMware plugin for EM extends fully integrated EM12c-based discovery, monitoring, management, and reporting capability for VMware vSphere virtualization environments providing EM administrators visibility and control of VMware without requiring additonal monitoring consoles.
End-to-end visibility of Oracle on VMware
Manage Oracle's performance and availability through a single Oracle EM12c-based console with the Blue Medora VMware plugin for EM.
Oracle Validated Integration
The Blue Medora VMware plugin for EM has been rigorously tested by the Oracle Enterprise Manager team and has been approved by Oracle
as a Oracle Validated Integration.
Latest Release Notes
- Packaged Oracle BI Publisher reports to monitor trends over time and predict resource bottlenecks
- Deeper virtual machine and datastore level metrics to provide the user with key performance indicators
- View native VMware Events and existing Alarms inside of EM enabling you to specify triggering conditions
The EM Plug-in for VMware provides seamless integration with VMware provides end-to-end visibility of Oracle workloads running with VMware based virtualized environments. The EM Plug-in for VMware:
- Manages your whole environment from a single console – Enterprise Manager (EM)
- Delivers instant value with hundreds of out-of-the-box metrics, pre-defined thresholds, and reports
- Adds distinct EM target types for VMware Data-centers, Clusters, ESX Hosts, and VMs
- Monitors health and availability including: CPU; Memory; Network; and Disk KPIs across the VMware environment
- Provides Virtual Machine andHypervisor level operational capabilities
- Support for VMware vSphere 4.1, 5.0, and 5.1
- VMware-specific Discovery, Metrics, Jobs, Thresholds, Alerts, and Recommendations
- Agentless data collection requires no installation directly on VMware servers