End User Monitoring
Robust monitoring makes finding and troubleshooting problems easier
Track the health of your Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp on VMware stack to optimize performance
Centralized VDI Monitoring
Monitor Citrix VDI performance on VMware via single integrated console
Optimize Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp health, availability, and performance using VMware vRealize Operations
The VMware vRealize Operations Management Pack for Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp extends VMware vRealize Operations (vROps) by enabling administrators to manage, monitor, and troubleshoot their Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp on VMware environments. When combined with VMware vROps, the Management Pack for Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp collects performance data from your Citrix VDI environment and provides predictive analysis and real-time information about problems in your XenDesktop & XenApp infrastructure. The Blue Medora vRealize Operations Management Pack for Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp enhances the value by offering the following:
- Single Pane of Glass – manage and monitor Citrix VDI performance on VMware via single integrated console.
- Better User Experience – quickly find and troubleshoot problems across your Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp -based end user computing environment.
- Performance-Optimized Infrastructure – automatically track the health of your Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp on VMware stack to optimize performance.
- Advanced Analytics & Reporting – proactively monitor, troubleshoot, and remediate your Citrix VDI environment and take advantage of the new reporting capabilities introduced in vROps.
Enable a deeper, more robust functionality with the vRealize Operations Management Pack for Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp.
- This management pack enables both Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp site administrators as well as VMware vAdmins to view the relationship between the Citrix VDI and VMware virtual layers via a single pane of glass. Customers of the Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp Management Pack can expect the following features:
New vROps Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp Resource Kinds:
- XenDesktop & XenApp Site
- XenDesktop & XenApp Delivery Group
- XenDesktop & XenApp Machine Catalog
- XenDesktop & XenApp Hypervisor
- XenDesktop & XenApp Delivery Controller
- XenDesktop & XenApp VDA Machine
- XenDesktop & XenApp Application
- XenDesktop & XenApp Desktop
- Compatible with vROps v6.0.x
- Out-of-the-box dashboards to aid troubleshooting, diagnosis, capacity planning, and end-to-end multi-layer navigation throughout the XenDesktop & XenApp on VMware stack
- New vROps relationship mapping:
- Between XenDesktop & XenApp Machines and their corresponding VMware virtual machines
- Between XenDesktop & XenApp Hypervisors and the corresponding VMware ESXi (Host)
- Metrics focused on XenDesktop & XenApp Site performance, health, availability, and capacity
- Individual Session data including HDX metrics as well as breakdowns of authentication, GPO, Log On Script, Profile Load, Brokering duration
- Individual XenDesktop & XenApp Machine performance including CPU, Memory, Disk Load, Network Load, and Session Count
- Information on the Applications utilized within the XenDesktop & XenApp environment itself